Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy CNY!

Its New year eve 2day
Hey peeps ;D
Happy Chinese New Year yea <3
Saturday My sista wanna buy some new shirts
so we went to 1u , Ikano , The Curve to search my shirt
Dunno why cannot even find 1 shirt tat I lyk
thn my sista bf said I'm so YIM JIM..
thn next station went ikano!
Choose jor so long
Finally I choose dou 1 shirt jor
Wanna choose blue
but dunhav my size lo
too big for me =X
hahhaa.. so I bought this purple shirt ( to SAM: purposely bought u lyk gek colour )
This shirt so fit =X
lucky I'm not tat fat enuff
haha

My Outfit



My sis d bf crazy for this children game
Actually so fun la this game
let us train our business mind
He super pro lo =(
the 1st time play this game. my sis lose
she lau gai at there..
haha
the 2nd time I po chan
my sis derma me abit money n she said : giv u abit $$ cz Iknw the feeling of Po can
LOve sei u jie jie <3

My younger sister =D


Nite called xiao bai fetched me go jusco
cz I wanna buy fingernails colour
My daddy mummy dun fetched me go
Their reason was always go out pou..
cnt out ady.. v wun fetched u go!GRRR
so my oli choice is ask Bai fetched me go
hahaha. Last he fetched me go
AHH! super traffic jam the way to jusco
He keep on blame himself y wanna promise fetched me go
hahhaa/!
super zilian him in the car LOL!
Sudah bought I wan gek colour ( light green n Blue )
Samantha said light green vry ugly
I dun think so
I sukaa Light green
so strike lo the colourr
suka suka suka!!






85 dayss
If u dun believe wad I said
U can count the dayss tat I writte thn U vil knw wad day is tat
thn U knw I din lie u =)

No comments:

Post a Comment