Saturday, January 29, 2011

WHEEEE!!

27/01/11
Venue : Overnite Le hz

After tuition straight go le hz
Feel lyk long time din went to her hz ady
Abit miss her BIGhz! LOL
After bbq thn bck her hz play audition!
WOW! I'm addicted on tat gamereason?!!? Cz got alot of KOREAN songsss!! MUAHAHA
Ex: I'm a loner - Cnblue
Sorry Sorry - Sj
Bonamana - Sj
Haru - Haru - Big Bang
Lies - Big Bang
Hootss - Snsd
Shock - Beast

Still got alot alot alot!
All I super LOVE gek songg
So I'm going to download this gamee =)

I keep on sang n sang n sang while the xiao za bo Le was playing her audition
He told his baby I keep on acting lyk xiao za bo beside her! GRRR!
When I beat her somemore tel her baby! AHSS!!

Ah le teach us how to play the audition
OMG -.- she damn pro loo
Nvm.. practice make perfect =DD
haha!

11smt thn v lun liu go bath
So latejor
After v bath thn all of them playing their hp
I was sitting there doing nth
keep on ask ching help me cut korean song
Bout 12 smt thn v go down watch DESPICABLE ME!
WHEEE! so nice n cute la tat movie
cz no chance went o watched this movie wi
f my babiesss so le ady bought the cd =D
2 smt ready to sleep le
There are some pics tat v take when bck form bbq

Black!

Guess who is the xiao za bor?
haha!

KBian cemerlang( imitating someone =X)

2011!!
Letss forget the past!




29/01/11
Venue : 1U
Time 10 : 30
Actually v ady asked Samantha,Ann,Jiyeng,pohting,Anthea,Ronnie,Marcus,Brandon kang outgek
At last all cancel!GAHSS!so jz few of us go
Wei, Ching, Le , Xiao Bai & me!
Le mummy fetched us go
thn v went to cinema bought ticket 1st while waiting Xiao Bai come
WOW! 2day his 装扮 so different as last time
haha!
Our movie
笑着回家!
Nice movie
Laugh sei us
Finish movie went toilet for pee la
But for sure gals normally vil take some pic gek for no reason =)
Jz enjoy the pic!
actually v take alot.
but jz upload this few oli
cz the size too big.. Lazy wait it loading jor..



They were actinng....... I dunno xtually

My dearest Babi!


Finish blog!
Pheww ~
Happy day wif babiess =)


















No comments:

Post a Comment