Monday, February 7, 2011

Sunway Pyramid =)



Venue : Sunway Pyramid
PPl : Twins , Le , Xiao Bai , Ronnie n me =)
Time : 10:15 - 6 . pm

Well . v lam si lam gap said wan go Sunway
So all on!
YEAH!!
My daddy fetch us go
so all reach my hz before 10a.m
reach there bout 10++ i think =X
CZ the 1st time v go Sunway so not reli knw where to go
All of us keep on tam tam jun =D
1st V go find cinema sin!
V decide to watch I love Hong Kong! =D
WHEEE!! But bai watch jor.. he said he rather to watch 1more time
So v bought 6 ticket la cz 6 person ma -.-

After finish buying ticket thn v go for our breakfast sin =)
TAADANGG!


Brown burger - Ronnie
Blue burger - Me
Red burger - Zhile
Yellow burger - Kwan Wei
Pink burger - Kwan Ching
White Burger - Xiao Bai
Dun ever eat the yellow colour
Dunno y feel bitter wan =XX

Toke jor some pics at there =D

Wif Babe le


Wif my dearest baby


4 of us !

After finish eat , thn v went for our movei
* I Love Hong Kong *
* 11.20 a.m *
* Finish at 1 ++ *

This movie sibeh funny!
Must go watch




After that , V went for skating
1 person per Rm25
cheap man =D
I remember last time quite expensive de
Finish preparing thn V go SKATE lu~
1stly I dunno how to skate gek =X
Thn wei teach me, v're holding each other
so once 1 of us drop, 2 also drop
Wei Keep on said she vry scared I pull her =D
hahh! thn he reli drop
Feel so pain for her buttock
cz of tat day both of us wer short pants so v trying to protect our knee so it wun got wound when fall
I fall jor 5 times =X
Lucky 5 times also din kena my knee hahah
Jz kena my elbow oli
XIAO BAI keep on lan si us
Ronnie n Le less play punya~
Not syiok lo~
Ah Ching keep on fall also =(
Feel pain for her buttock also =X

I'm so short !! =X



After 3 hours v felt so tired ady
So end skating
FIND FOOD TO EAT!!
龙的传人
Nice food
Me n Wei share share =D

Our XIAO BAI =)


Finish ate , wait my daddy come fetch us !
v're playing at the outside
Keep on singin at there lyk little children =D
Le sing : 有一个美丽的小女孩,她的名字叫做XX,她有双亮亮的眼睛
thn noob Bai make this post
Means he got an shining eyes
LOL



Still 1 Na piet pic bout him
hahaha, I promise wun upload gek
But my hand so ichi
Feel lyk wanna upload lo!
But I wun =X







Next station v planned to go to xiao bai hz visiting
thn Go le hz for dinner
Sei Xiao Bai so bad tel her mummy v go his hz for angpau!
Xiao Bai keep on lose when gamble at his hz

NExt round , Le hz!
She saying the same things to her mummy also ( v go her hz for angpau ! )
Thn gamble at le hz, she keep on lose punya~
All money lose to xiao bai
Xiao bai win alot lo!!
I lose jor RM16
Lose dou hou hmm gam min!!!!!

Wif baby Ching


Wif Ronniee ;)



He wering my belt
Reli Na ying =DD






Xiao Bai stil got alot funny pic n video on my handd!
MUHAHAHAH!

Nice day wif my old frenz!!



Oky finish update!!
Ciaoss
Going to take a nap now
DAMN tired







I'm speechless -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment