Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm blackkkkkk!

AHHH!!!!!
I'm black
Duno wad to say
Monday (24/1)
Duty SQM for rumah sukan practice
Tat day DAMN hot.. SUPER HOT!!
all of us keep on use sunblock
At last also no use
Work for whole day cz wanna luruskan the field's line..
If not later those fak gei mang cnt c the line thn zhuang dou ppl
At last also no use
When I came bck home
I feel my face so hot n red
I tot jz for temporaly oli cz hot
after I bath
SHITT >.<>
Reach tuit.. Sei marcuss keep on laugh mee... call me MALAY GALLL.. GRRRR
Th Brandon ask me 2mrw wan tugas or not..
I choose to dutyy.. I ask ching wif me also

Tues(25/1)
Wow.. Wad a rainyy day
SYIOKKnyaa~
v no need put any sunblock hahha!!
jz a part of ppl come oli
Happy!! little ppl come.. v can finish duty ealierr =D
After recess as usual bck to class..
Wanna finish all my hmw by 2day
Thx Sze huey n Shao Qi borrow us their book
Alot of my fren said I blackk jor...T.T(CRY!)
I feel myself black also..
HAix... suan le ba thn. this calll naturall haha!

Okay tats all 2dayy
I'm addicted in a game dunno wad name...
GOing to play now
CIaoo!
<3>
ILY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment