Sunday, January 9, 2011

No pic

Its School day 2mrw!!
Feel lyk not going skul.
But must go... T.T
Freaking lots of hmw
Do until I sot..
KARANGAN!! I hate karangan alot..
GAHSS

Thursday
everyone were waiting for TOMYAM
so be4 5 min everyone rushing out.
Thn sudd alot ppl turn bck n run
V heard : Ah leong ah leong a!! faster go bck..
Tat time me n ching at wei class means jz near the canteen
So alot ppl ran into their class
Thn ah leong walked in n scold : who giv u all permission go canteen ealier?? where is ur teacher? everyone quite cz dunwan tok the teacher out.. The teacher too kind ~



My dearest WEI in relationship jor =)
Congratzz yea <3<3


OH!! I love FTI - Lee Hong Gi alot..
whole week purposely on9 listen his songg..
But dun worry!! my heart stil got SJ
FOREVER SUJU GEK
GAN TZE ELF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment