Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My busy life + My idol

Pheww
jz bck form skul..
I realised tat I guai alot jor..
Its true!!!
Last whole week din even sleep at class..
vry concentrate when teacher was teaching
teacher gave de hmw I finish all except some tat I dunno how to do..
WHEEEE =DD
Mayb cz of SPM oli got those study mood!
AIHXX!! going have to sit for SPM few more months
time past so fast..
Got my SQM post..
Actually freaking shock tat I got post =X
cz last year everytime din attend meeting.. always use QM to ponteng oli =X
din go for interview oli..
Thn Shan told us I got post..
AHH !! DAMN BUSY

Well, I joined pompom this year..
Vil be vry busy start frm this week..
cz of last year at this skul so I joinde =D
Hope wun disturb dou my P&P n my result..
If not sure die 99
HIAXXX-.-
QM got QM gek busy.. SHOULD SAY VRY BUSY!
Y this year de sukan so late wan?? June oli sukan
Rumah practice 12 times! OMFG =.=
Wads the ruless??
last time 4 times oli.. this year 12 times..DAMN
QM vil be vvry busy until sukan tat day oli relax..
HMM actually not.. after sukan 1 week thn carnival!!! OMG!!
form 5 this year stil got so many activity...
T.T nvm.. I vil be more concentrate when teacher teaching =D

Green hz pompom start in this thursday..
this year green hz alot form 3.. form 5 jz few ppl oli
cz sukan too late.. everyone wanna concentrate on study..
N yet I stil got mood go dance.. hahhaa!!
Nth wad.. jz for fun n my coco marks..!! WOHOO!!




Okay.. I'll stopp here.. gonna do hmw sin =D
Ciao


Everysecond I'm loving the same guys.. same human being...
But he handsome thn everyone..
cute thn everyguy
polite thn everyguy..
I love them as much as how i love them(wad m i typing?? =X)
curious who i saying?? hahaha
DANG DANG DANG DANG!!!

Hong Gi ♥ ( FTI ) ♥ Siwon ♥ ♥ Kyuhyun ♥ ♥ Eeteuck ♥ ♥ Donghae ♥ ( SJ ) <3yong greedyyy ="X">

If let twins n le , mum,sis saw this sure they vil said : always SJSJSJ,,HONGGIHONGGIHONGGI.. sienx hmm sienxx oo
I j wan to tel u al.. Lucky I'm not MI lengzai I jz MI KOREAN SINGERS!!
N lucky I wun waste alot money on them
I'm not those crazy fnss..
But I jz lovethem alot without any reason =)
so jz support me...
everyone got their lovely GUY, person or wadever ppl
But I love the most is the above korean guys tat I mention..
So..... hahah!!! accept it ba!!

No comments:

Post a Comment