Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ft.Island

OWH!!
This month I've been chasing this movie
原来是美男啊!
Freaking nice this movie
I fall in llove wifthe actor jor..
1 is Lee Hong Gi(Ft.Island) - in the movie his name is Jeremy
now I realise y ving yie so love them..
Hong Gi got an angel voice!
His voice can melt my heart
Its true if not go try listen (Ft.Island - Girls don't know )
This song I damn loveit..
Everyday bck frm skul sure Ilisten jor tat song sin oli go bath =D
So can u all imagine hownice is his voice?
Honestly his voice better thn SJ
BUT my heart forever for SJ , this sure wun change wan
Hong Gi I love also haha.. YIE dun angry yea =D


TAAAAADAAA!!
This handsome & cute guy is the guy who i mention ( HONG GI) *JEREMY

Look how cute i him..
OWH!!
Once I saw his smile, wadeva bad mood also gone
ITS TRUE


Hong Gi cry scene
When I watched this part.. I cnt stop crying
Cz of his word hi cute face histears.. when he cry, my heart feel pain =X
Reli pin.. he such a cute guy, but he cry
OH !!
I keep on repeat this part but stil cry without any reason =((
HONG GI dun cry!!


FROM THE RIGHT
1st - the main character( I dunno wad his namecznotvry interested on him =X )
2nd - The handsome and cute HONG GI
3rd - The oli gal , SHEK YIN
4th - The cool guy , Yoon Hwa

YUPEE!!I not yet intro another lenq zai in my heart!!
IS JONG YOON HWA ( I think I spell wrong.. if reli spell wrong.. thn sorry =)
He act so cool in this movie.. Tat his characteristic tat attract me in this movie
He from CNBLUE
OWH!! another idol in my heart =)
M I flower???actually not la cz jz idol oli ma >.<

3 of them at this supermarket so cute
Laugh sei me when this scence =))

PHEWW! -.- finally I finish watched this movie..
the ending I dun lyk!!
Y the gal dunwan choose hong gi or yoon hwa?? y must choose twak hyung?? T.T
I HMM GAM SUM!!!


U!!! I wun mention out this ppl name
Y everytime u must make ppl's mood so bad wan??
last time last day of skul lyk tat ; thn first day of skul same mood also
Ppl's hair black colour u say ppl dye hair ==
ppl's hair natural colour u say ppl dye hair..
GOSH >.<>

1st day of skul.. fcuking boring ==
sit until my sifat pain!!
my class far away frm my dear twins n samantha class T.T
wad a sad case T.T
Cannot go their class jor..
Is a good year to let me on diet..
Freaking far away..
so many staircase ==


Try to listen my ipod songs
Its nice.. all are tat movie gek song.. some is hong gi group de song

No comments:

Post a Comment