Friday, January 14, 2011

綜藝大國民

I'hv been watching 綜藝大國民 for this whole week.. repeat n repeat
U guys mist go try n watch!!
Wun regret after u watched..
When I was wathcing.. LMAO..
Both of the group also vry funny..
Yong hwa Super handsome Banding dengan he act in tat movie.. OWH!! heart meltss!!!
Honggi group.. Honggi so naughty keep on kacau ppl..
He so cute..
The way he said : WHO ARE YOU.. AAA!!
WHOAAT!!! so cuteee.. go n watch yea =)




CNBLUE



Ft.island(vry small I knw.. U all cnt even who is them..)
I cnt find any larger pic sorry >.<
jz syiokk sendiri saja =X




Ft.island super handsome..
especially leader n hong gi =)
I dunnno wad the leader name =D Ps>.<
Last but not least , I wun forger my super junior gek =DD
They forever in my heart punya!
Ving Yie!!! I LYK LEADER OF FTI... wkakaka~~

No comments:

Post a Comment