Saturday, January 1, 2011

countdown!!

31/12/10
Went to DPC countdown wif my dearest twins n the babi gang >.<
Zhile din join us cz she going the curve wif herfamily
1 more I dunwn said
SPEECHLESS to her
Saw alot of frenz at there

Reach there bout 6
Xiao Bai marcus reached ady
SKIP **
V ate steambot at there
thn go for a walk
No mood update now cz I'm watching 原来是美男啊..
Damn nice..
I've been chasing this movie everyday =DD

there are some pic.. enjoy itt ^^

this 2 gals ah.. lyk samll little kid wearing those cute things..
once b lost.. v saw this blink blink things thn knw they at where ady =)







I wanna tel u here..
Although He not my bf jz my relatives..
But I also care him kay..
Last time couple wif him thn do someting fcuking wrong
I din kira u wif tat
But now after break wif ur bf.. U come find him agn?
go where work also need his help?
U no leg or mouth walk go n ask?
scold ppl thn vry geng
I'm fcuking angry u now I tel you..
DUH!!! dunno wad to say u!!
Ytd ronnie told me U was joining
haah!! Who knws U was joining him..
wtf-.-
cz of him u can pekdai ur frenz who was tot u were joining us
wad a good fren r u
I'm not jealous u tat u got ppl chase or wadeva..
jz dunno wanna use wad word to describe u
actually at fb ady bekcek u bout wd both of u said
after ytd stuff more hmm song u..
U're not my jimui anymore
Today going 1U wif my family..
Lazy to post wad happened doing wad or wadeva =D
jz a few pic =)




Baskin roobin!!!
wohoo!! my favourite <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment