Thursday, December 30, 2010

=)

Okay.. Jz a short update
Ytd went tesco wif Sam.. Ji..Ching..Wei(she join us at nite).. n my younger sis
V reach there bout 10 I think
so v go for a walk while waiting Sam,n ji
They reached at 12 la..
KAy.. so V watch Little fockerss
Honestly this movie vry boring..
Watch until I almost sleep =X
After movie V ate our lunch at Mdm Lim's kitchen
Quite nice la the food..I mean mine wan..>.<>
SKIP!!
Finish eat.. I asked my mom come n fetch me..
Ji n Sam go jusco buy their shoess..

Nitexx
My lovely wei came to join us =)
for the nite movie RAPUNZEL
I knw is a little bit outdate cz now oli watch
Cz I wanna watched this movie wif my dearest twins..=)
Okay,,, so our movie is at 8.45
Watched until hal(10pm)
sudd the film burn
V was lyk..wtf -.-
wad happened?? nervous.. I tot was the style for the movie
But actually it was reli burn
I dunno how to describe here
Hmm>.
The cinema vry small.. so DAMN cold.
Lucky I got bring jacket go =D
Haix.. unlucky us.. WISH to watch the movie so much
but smt happened bad lyk tat T.T
Means v no faith wif the movie
T.T

Lazy update so many postt =(
This holiday past so fast
Feel lyk din go happy wif my frenz this holiday
Working disturb my WET time =X
Wanna go twins hz also no time =(









SAw it??
My beloved idol SJ
the most popular in M'sia!!
WHOATSS!!!
2nd is JYJ
3rd wan is ss501!!
WOHoo!!
SJ freaking handsome..
Tats al.. They awsome!!


Its going to be 2011 jor!!
Lets forget the past.. start the new life!!
ENJOY it..
going DPC countdown wif my frenz
Hope tat day wun see someone tat I dunwan to c =)





No comments:

Post a Comment