Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BLA BLA

Saturday
Went to school for pompom practice..
bck home tired lyk heell.. slept for few hours..
Thn nite go private kitchen for dinner celebrate my second cousin 21th birthday!!
Big boy ady yea.. dun always jz knw how to kao lui.. comcentrate on ur work la.. =)

Sunday
Last min wanna follow my dad go johor giv biscuit for my segamat aunt
Miss her alot.. For sure miss her little 2 cutie more la <3
start our journey form 6a.m reached there bout 10smt. -.-
during the journey lucky I'm clever enuff download my korean songs in cd..
so in the car wun boringg..
I keep on sing sing n sing
My dad : eh.. y u so pro huh? n memorize all songss?
Me : this not pro.. is minat.. cz I love them so I go through their songs so ma knw how to sing lo
Dad : if u study cn take the books as ur songs thn much better
Me : daddy ah.. if u change all books to songs lyk korean songs sure I vil read everyday.. my result vil score good marks..
Dad : LOL -.- if let ur mum hear dou.. thn sure she scold u
Me: ady xi guan.. I'm okay bout it
Dad : An la .. continue sing ur songss la
I keep on replay the song.. replay until my daddy also wan sleep d.. cz he dunno wad they singing =D
my dad drive vry slow oli so reached there need so long time..
reached there go nanyang eat.. Always go there sure eat nan yang.. the best tea ever..
niceer thn KL alot alot alott
SKIP!reached home at 8p.m
damn tiredd..

Monday
go skul as usual.. GAHS not reli feeling weell on mondayy.. somemore the 1st time the HUMAN BEING speak awhile without scolding us or pointing at us.. SYIOK!
V all guessing mayb he scare got ppl faint agn. haha!!

Tuesday
2day my ahching not feeling weell
The 1st step she step in school.. thn i saw her face look pale...
Damsum her..
During assembly.. she keep on squad n stand n squad
I ask her wan go canteen or not.. she dunwan..
the way v walked bck.. she so sanfu.. ask her wan bck or not.. she dunwan T.T
reached class i knw she cnt tahan jor.. the 1st time saw her so suffer=(
so I ask teacher's permission go out to contact her mum bring her bck home
GRRR call alot time to her hz n her mum hp..
but nobody pick..
Thn I'm trying to go wei class tel wei..
Sei brandon kang yell so loudly: CIKGU ADA ORANG..
i knw he purposely dunwan let me speak wif wei
Sei yeh!! I vil balas dendam gek dunworry!!
so i decided to bck class come out when 2nd period call agn
Addmath time Go agn.. Finally I called..
so I bring ching go pejabat waitt her mum
I damdei her alone cz I need to bck class for addmath
recess.. Find the 2 xiao zha bo for long time also find hmm dou.. so i giv up find them go samantha there
Thn I saw them.. buying mee..
everyday eat eat eat..!!
someone stil tel me she wanna on diet..(if u read my blog.. U vil knw who m i saying.. haha!)
2day got rumah hijau practice..
I no need attend cz I'm pom pom tats the advantages for joining pom pom
No need go for any practicce.. sukan tat day no need stand at the mighty hot sun watch those performancess =))
Xiao bai fetch me bck home 2day
He ask me eh gantze later u going for rumah practice?
I answered I no need go gek cz I'm pompom
Xiao bai said YOR!!! so shuang da.. ask ur leader pomom need guys or not.. I wan join.. But I join jor wun go for practice gek.
Me: -.- dengg thn u better go for rumah sukan loo
Ah wei told me her hp got one video bout BAI.. DAMN funny gek.. I'm waiting to watch tat video.. ahahha!!
Okay... going to off9 d =)
CIAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment