Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Long post + no pic

BORINGG!! -.-
boring until I watched the oldest post of samantha's blog
Look how free m i?
I hate holiday!!
2day Our principal so CLEVER
He dunno ytd raining?
If ytd raining supposing the floor will wet de meh
stil scold us ask us put our bag down
even alot teachers also dun lyk him
40% of us dun understand BM n BI
Bullshitt -.-
I understand BM n BI vry well, jz dunno how to ue it during exam oli lor
If u need everyone speak BM n BI, thn need us to ignore our mother tongue,BC
Who teachh u wan?
Sometimes dun says v students dun respect u
U the one who make us dun respect u
U did something tat v dun lyk alot
okay Skul rules tat u make, v must follow. tat 1 I wun complain
But PLZ jz dun done it too over
Jz the principal I know he're big enuff
but y dicipline case he need to care?
thn skul need dicipline teacher for wad?
Jz dun understand
I reli prefer our old principal better
Some x students say our skul principal 1 year worse tat 1 year
Some x students said they like the GAL principal..
Well I dunno wads her name so PS>.<

Still deciding 2mrw wanna go for tuit
Wait the xiao za bo msg for so long
Seems she din reply me so 2mrw I 'll skip tuit go for other activity
I'm busy enuff
hahah! jkjk =DD
GRRRR.!!
I hate my hp alot
Drop it alot of timess
Ady FA dou dunno how to say
no mood to touch the ph
Fell lyk wanna change new hp
Bt I'm lack of money -.-
+ sure my mum un allow me buy a new hp cz this hp use within 1 year oli
so mayb use more 1 year
After form5 oli change
HMM.. SPM this year
I'm getting mush more hardworking..
Proud of myself =X
Concentrate when teacher teaching


Miss TOMYAM this week cz of holidays ( Thaipusamm ) T.T
HAIXX!
sad casee man!
its been 2 weeks din ate skul TOMYAM
miss the taste alot
cz of sometimes ching dunwan eat
no one accompany walk down form the KLCC(cz my class damn far from canteen so I shortcut it to KLCC)
so I rather go library do revision


2day oral
I did something tat vry weird dun how to say
I keep on practicing be4 my turn
Mr. Lim : gan tze ur turn..come come!
Me : Good morning sir, 2day I would lyk to talk bout my frens
Lim : hmm hmm good continue
Me : I got 4 best frenz, which is Seng kwan ching n XXXXX XXX XXX same class wif me n other 2 is Seng Kwan Wei n Lim Zhi le whic is study at 5G. I appreciate them alot. Once i've got problem they vil help me settle it.. tats wad v call best fren
Lim : tats all?
Me : hmm Yea sirr..

Once I bck to my sit thn I think bck wad I said..
y I vil mention dou her name wan@@
Is jz lyk automatically mention out wan
I stil remember tat time when practicing vry fluent wan
GOSH!!
Actually I'm vry 心软 gek =( honestly
so everytime when argue wif my frens
here said hate them alot thn another side I go tam bck them
Dunno y this time I wun
Mayb reli hate her so much?
unacceptable wad she did?
Some of my frens said : tze actually no need hate her gek ma.. she lyk to do wad tats her business ma.. u can open 1 eye close 1 eye.. but if U can't thn I dunno.. but for my advise.. 5 of u so fren.. cz of this things thn argue... ''zik dek'' meh? not zik dek loo.. U can feel de ma.. without her how r u? r u fine? sure u wun.. sure feel lyk somethings weird
Me : but I reli hate wad she did.. mayb u right , i cnt control her.. but she should knw I dun lyk ppl hurt my ppl gek.. y she wanna do lyk tat?
She : hmphh.. mayb u reli dun lyk her alot so oli lyk tat.. I cnt comment too much.. later comment wrong thn die
Me : is okay.. Btw thx for advising yeaa
She : welcum la.. smt some frens problemm need to tel others ppl.. so tats they can giv u alot of commentss.. last u need to do ur own decision wan
Me : okay. Iknw wad to do

Actually I stil dunno wad to do
Well. chinese new year jz around the corner
My 3rd brother vil bck frm NS
How to face him? I also dunno -.-
act lyk nothing? But I knw I cannot do it
I'm a person who canoot simply forget ppl who done wrong tings to me
I sure vil balas dendam gek =)
Hmphhh.. hope he cnt book dou aeroplane ticket bck KL so no need face him
If new year face dou him MIN ZO ZO sure his mum ask me wad happened
If tel her mum thn he die 99
Wad to do ?!!
or jz act lyk strangerrr
But I'm poor in acting I'm jz pro in lie-ing =)


Next.. atcually 2mrw going ts wif twins family
Thn mum dun giv me!
GAHSS!! BEKCEK
so pin sum everytime lyk tat wan lor!
Sometimes I rather stay at frenz hz more thn stay at own hz
Does'nt feel any warm frm this family
help her do hzchores.. do nt nicely scold..
help her do scold : dun help also scold
DAMN!
I appreciate my frenzz alot <3
if u dun betray me i vil Sek u all as much as possible
WIHTOUT FRIENDS, MY LIFE IS MEANINGLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment