Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pichaaa

8/4/2011
My Babe Nie de Birthday =)
Weell, v good back liao =X
simple good ending =D haha
I'm not going to type muchh.. so just enjoy the pichaaass =)


































9/4/2011
IR Night!
ROCKKK!!
everyone was so nice that day!
spend alot of money on that day =)
enjoyy the lenqq pichaass =D

The Partners

Marcus said they look lyk twinss?




I miss the xiiao za bor much seriously



Special punya frennn


The middle is vampire =D
the effect la =X

I love this pichaa

Withh sei whiteyy



Lenq zai tak him??! hahha!

BFF!





The gang without 2 lenqlui
dunno where they gone that time


The Partners




The Partnerss
I'm short =X
why is him so tall ? LOL




♥!!
Having fun on that day
v keep on stand at outside oli..
Din't eat their food
V went to secret recipee eat =D
My shoes damn high
wear until my leg almost patah
Make me pokgai =X
DAMN PAIN!
overnight at twins house that day
2++oli sleep after i upload those photo
Freaking tired =( but I miss that night 99!

10/4/2011
wake at 6.45a.m or play basketball wif my classmate
bout 9 smething back home
thn went for breakfast
V planned for movie(ghost movie)*ps/ dunno what name LOL
Quite scary actually n funny too! =X
whole movie keep on borrow ss's shirt to cover my whole eye
Sei Bai keep on ka ka cau cau me n wei
Hak Sei me ><
finish movie
We went for tesco for our teatime =)
SUBWAY!
after that , thn home sweet home =)




Well, this whole week our skul having karnival permainan
I'm so so so so tired=(
once i reach home, straight lye at my sofa sleep first, reli behtahan
Syiokknya~
Thn night become 夜鬼 with someone =)
today so bekcek some team
ISH! Don't wanna say here..
it may spoilt each other image!



Long post huh?
hehe.. picha lot oli =X
End =)


No comments:

Post a Comment