Saturday, March 19, 2011

Holiday =)

This holiday keep on out wif my frenz saja =DD
My family also speechless =(
* Sunday *
- 1U -
wif schoolmates =)
hmmmmm, around 10 of them i think
Baby le tak boleh join us, she went bck hometown ady =(
Skip tat day , lazy describe wad v watch, where v eat, bla bla bla
few pic tat v take at cinema's toilet

BFF !

* Monday *
- morning play basketball wif my schoolmates also -
SKIP!

* Tuesday *
Morning tak out , nite went dinner wif baby twins
thn went to zhile hz overnite!
v planned 2mrw (wednesday ) pergi climbing !
Have a fun nite wif those xiao za bo!
keep on cycling non stop =X

* wednesday *
- set our alarm at 7:45 a.m -
but v wake at 9 something =X
because or raining so v cancelled our climbing plan
v cyle out for breakfast!
damn far man..
our old place....
- CHILI PAN MEE -
v lyk to challenge each other when eat tat pan mee =D
cz its freaking spicy n nice!
finish eating, cycle bck to le hz..
watch movie , play wif bui bui( le's puppy )
bout 1something, bai reach le hz
v need he fetch us go jorya n butik look for twin's ir dress
Finally they choose wad their lyk
I lyk ching's dress seriously!
Look freaking hot! WHOOTSS xD
Wei's d nice also.. look formal..
she wanna repair it..
so i accompany her cycle frm le hz to carefour..
v have been find the shop for so long
Damn tired lo =x
The aunty told us, this dress vry fuk zap
so din xiu dou =(
bought some drinks n food bck for the 2 lazy pig!
Nite went to 快乐城 for dinner
HMM. YUMMY!
bout 9 bai come fetch us bck home!
PHEWW ><>



* Thursday *
- JOGOYA -
went there for our lunch wif my cousin's family
they talk alot of craps at there LOL
laugh sei me !
bout 2something reach home
hope my mum let me skip tuition
but she dun allow =(
so I've been force to go!
hmmmmmmm T.T
SKIP!


* Friday *
went DPC play basketball wif my schoolmates agn
Sei babi wei keep on tease my SJ!
ISHHH!
after basketball, v went DPC club swimming =)
I lyk the club =D haha
thn ss join us also
finish swimming, v went to jusco or anywhere to find the ir mask
ISH! difficult to find the stupid mask lo
so my sista bring me go midvalley buy on this sunday <3

5 o'clock went tuition
everytime tuition, 3 of us sure bck earlier becz my parents cnt fetch me in time =(
sorry KEN!
Ah wei gek new puppy name BIBI! <3
So cute!
so bad my mum dun let me 养 =(




Last , I bought a new lens
barbie blink!
colour : aqua ( but it looks lyk blue wan )
so cheap n nice + safe!




HMM! holidays going over
Skul days going to start!
I'm happy, but monday going to do oral(chinese) le
DIE DIE DIE! until now I stil havent prepare yet!
-.-


- END -

No comments:

Post a Comment