Friday, December 24, 2010

Last day =(


Alot of postt
This week everyday went out
Monday
* went jusco I ady update the blog =)

Tuesday
*Jusco agn, saw JiaSheng there =D

Wednesday
* Ts & Sw
Date Samantha go, my 2 sistaa. n Qing
Sis punya bf fetch us go
Reach there bout 3pm
Lazy post wad happened so jz look for the pichaa

Ate stawberry waffle
Sweet die =X

Thursday
*samantha ask me wan go tesco or nt..
I on jor gek.. but smt happened so cancel it
At last She din go also cz no mood

Friday(means today)
* last day work at bright kidss
Damn busy for the last days
Seriously , I miss joe yuen alot T.T
He is my '' son ''
cz vry good boy listen wad I say de
I lyk him alot
2day I wa lyk bu she de him alot
So I gave him n his brother(kar john) some christmas present
Asked them keep it thn 2nite oli open it
I gave jing rou also
5 of them so happy
: mummy mummy teacher tan gave me christmas present leh''
When they going to the old tuition there
all of them bye wif me
HAIX.. so hmm she de especially my kai '' son '' joe yuen
They asked me " teacher tan when vil u come bck.. next year holiday''
me" I'm not suree la T.T mayb lo.. or mayb din =)
Jing Rou " teacher U faster smile let me see.. so I wun forget ur smile ''
Me : haha!! =)

Below are some pichaa wif them
take a look niaa >.<

Wif Pei Pei(super cute)


The yellow shirt is Jing Rou , wearing ceongsam is Kah Xin

Wif Kar John(yellow shirt) & Joe yuen(white shirt)

Lucky I stil got take some pic as 留念 =)

Okay the end =)


Christmas eve everyone going out wet.. but I stay at home..
giv ppl put aeroplane =(

No comments:

Post a Comment